Stroll through tree-lined streets where you are invited into seven of our historic homes all decked out in Christmas finery. You will experience:
- Grand homes in architectural styles including Queen Anne, Tudor Revival, Shingle Style, Second Empire, and Colonial Revival.
- Amazing craftsmanship and detail including a magnificent stained glass and woodwork paneling.
- Collections of ornaments, period costumes, gingerbread houses, and more.
- A Twelve Days of Christmas house-to-house treasure hunt with prizes from local merchants.
Tickets are $20 in advance online at Eventbrite, at Swain Galleries, 703 Watchung Ave. Plainfield NJ 07060, phone (908) 756-1707, or The Pillars Bed & Breakfast, 922 Central Ave. in Plainfield, phone (908) 753-0922. Cash or check only at Swain's and the Pillars.
- Even if you already bought your ticket, you must come to
935 Central Ave.in to get your tour guide brochure and map. Plainfield
- Allow two - three hours to see all seven homes.
- Primarily a walking tour, but you may wish to drive to one home just outside our district.
- Adults and children over 12 only.
- No interior photos allowed.
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Plainfield Rescue Squad.
- This is a rain or shine event, no refunds.