A number of VanWyckBrooks district members went on a field trip to The Stickley Museum on June 5, 2010 and had a great time! This 30-acre site in Morris County, a National Historic Landmark, was designed by Gustav Stickley, the leader of the Arts and Crafts movement in the US. Stickley purchased the property in 1908 and envisioned creating a self-sufficient compound for the training of young men in farming and furniture manufacture. The 1911 main house, The Log House, was designed by Stickley and constructed with material from the site. More info is at www.stickleymuseum.org.